Friday, 14 January 2011

oops....







 So today i was wearing my new Zara flats above with my Beaut of a top from topshop, with my black tux blazer, and leather shorts <3...and happened to 'stumble' across, topshop oxford circus..(whilst i was waiting 'ie shopping' until it was time for my meeting with Supermodel Erin O'connor...eeek...who was really nicee, i will fill you in at a later date)..and found the pretty chiffon number at the top of the post,<3.. and the coat i thought i really wanted, but its a horrible cut:( and then into zara where i found theeee leopard heels, bargain. then i managed to hit accessorise-and liverpool street station on the way back to norfolk.  hmm. London is bad for me...

And now i'm trying to write a bio about me, and my work, for a Magazine called laisse Faire-which is showcasing some of my work, and going to print on sunday!! eeek too hard....

oh and this is a recent purchase which i dont think i have previously shared with you, love a little sparkle a la topshop xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment