Friday, 21 January 2011

Vogue shops


<3
SO excited to be working on my first british VOGUE photoshoot, as of monday when i'm INTERNING<3 exxciting xxxxxxx

Aaaand moving to London on sunday, so i can intern for the next month!!!!, and so i have a base for fashion week where i'm project managing the model sanctuary-run by Erin O'connor... its all go!
I also have my fantasy illustrated editorial for pigeons and peacocks magazine to finish, aswell as ideas for products for the Wallace collection shop, more illustrations for 3 various magazines, and a header for a website, oh and see my chanel look book in london paper laissez faire this month, oh and  my illustrations are to be used in the inbetweeners film currently being produced!ha
I will keep you all up to date as and when it happens!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment