Sunday, 18 September 2011

beautiful 21st celebrations...let them eat cake...

my 21st birthday<3

my beauuuutiful cake <3

table full of goodies


at the dinner table  <3 shaped sparklers, lollypops and ribbons...

party boxes and the very cute glass name badges i designed and made<3 a flamigo-with ribbon legs, a peacock with feathers, a poodles with pompoms...






my beautiful lollypop cakes <3








the precious gift /party boxes, included pink and white striped candy bags full of pick and mix sweeties ( a favourite of mine<3) lollies, mashmallows, bracelets i had made-each with their names handstiched in-see pictures below! other bracelets and a ring, party bubbles, and ribbons, and of course some pretty birthday illustrations <3



pompom <3






hand made bracelets by moi-which were in the party boxes <3





and me in my birthday dresss<3




Birthday day inspirations <3...below










xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment