Wednesday, 27 March 2013

outfit..and new clothes post


 So I've been pretty rubbish at updating my blog with new purchases.. and with updating it in general, so for those demanding few..here are just a few of my favourite purchases over the last couple of months and I will endeavour to keep up to date! 


beautiful pearl embellished top and skirt- zara
Hat- Laura Ashley
Bag- celine
cuff-Hermes


Bow top-ASOS
skirt&shoes-ZARA


pearl strap silk slip top- made by me
black tweed and pearl jacket- ZARA


 I may have gone a tad overboard with new gowns and dress for the upcoming summer occasions!
Red floor length Gown-Coast
White floral applique rose and embellished midi dress- ASOS
Midnight blue plunge neck glitter gown- ASOS
1920's style tassel dress- ASOS
Maroon silk slip style dress with thigh slit-H&M
yellow cut out wrap around maxi dress- H&M
Turquoise laser cut- H&M



Favourite recent blouse purchase- Zara



Beautiful velvet tassel and beaded kimono <3


embellished top- TOPSHOP
silk skirt- River island


plunge neck bow swimsuit- ASOS

white tweed Blazer- Zara
neo coral blouse- H&M
and my beautiful SUNGLASSES<3

more to come xo





No comments:

Post a Comment