Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Valentino sketchbook pages





Following my previous post of imagery from the VALENTINO exhibition I recently visited at Somerset House, I thought I would post some imagery of my Valentino inspired sketchbook pages from recent projects I've been working on...


3 dimensional paper crafted lock, taking inspiration from the ss couture 2012 collections




gold ink and pen illustrations and experimentation with layering and transparency


illustrations with scanned pressed flowers



layering and experimentation with cut outs using quick pencil sketches



Fabric sketchbook, here I illustrated and printed solely onto fabrics, experimenting with mediums and various textile and illustration techniques.. I adore it... may post some more imagery from this soon.

more fabric sketchbook imagery..using valentino gown

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment